Disability Help Logo Disability Help Header
Disability Help Images
Disability Help Image
  Disability Help Scotland - Motability   Latest Info  

Car insurance scheme for disabled people

Motability car comes with insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM).
Key points about your insurance, but remember to read your Cover Booklet for full details:

You must be named as a permitted driver on the certificate if you intend to drive your
Motability car.

Only drivers you have named are approved by RSAM as permitted drivers on your Certificate of Motor Insurance.

Drivers that are not named, even if they have full comprehensive insurance, are not covered
to drive your Motability car.

For further information about the Motability Scheme, please

telephone; 0845 456 4566,

visit the Motability website 

visit the RSA Motability website

telephone: 0500 37 37 37




bottom border image